Soccer and volleyball registration is open May 1 to May 31.
Payments must be made by credit or debit card only.
(You may sign up for basketball as well, but there will be another sign up in the fall.)
Create an account by clicking on the Login/Registration button. If an account is already created, Login using the same button.
Fill in Parent and Player information sections. You will need to add each adult and child.
Once all personal information is entered, sign up each child for the appropriate sport.
The following sports leagues and clinics are available for signup:
- Basketball League for grades 4th through 8th and juvenille HS team.
- Basketball clinic for grade 3.
- Soccer League for grades preK (must be 4 by Aug. 1) through 8th.
- Volleyball League for grades 5th through 8th, and juvenille HS team.
- Volleyball clinic for grade 3 and grade 4.
Prices for league play per family per sport are $90 for 1 child, $155 for 2 children, $200 for 3 children and $225 for 4 or more.
Clinic prices are $40 for basketball and volleyball.
Late fees for soccer/volleyball are $50 beginning June 1.
Concession deposits ($100) for soccer/volleyball will be collected in the fall.
An email will be sent when the concession sign up database is available.